Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Veils and CleanseTINIs!

Last week I went shopping with my Dad for a veil. It was so sweet:) I don't get to do a lot of wedding planning with him, so it was really special to go to the wedding dress shop. Plus, since we already have the dress, it was much easier!

I found a great veil. It costs $152. WHAT?! So we decided to look around online a little bit, and I found veils on craigslist.com for about $5, and at Hobby Lobby for $15. Fantastic.


I also got to try on the Cinderella dress from Alfred Angelo's Disney Princess Weddings Collection! So pretty.
......

As far as the Master Cleanse goes, I'm doing alright with it. I should have been more aggressive about the "Ease-In" phase, in order to get used to a juice diet. Also, I should have put more sugar in my juice, even if it's more than the recipe entails, I think it's easier to start with more sugar so your body has enough energy.

The hunger is gone now (Day 3), but not the eating habit. I cheated yesterday and ate and I felt so bad about not being successful. I was upset so I called Josh and he gave me so much encouragement. When I came home from work last night, he was standing outside my apartment with a surprise! He made me "Cleanse-tinis!" Josh had looked for the recipe online and bought more ingredients for me and mixed it all up in martini glasses! He sat me down in front of my computer and made sure I spent the night shopping online:) He's so thoughtful and creative, and so good at loving me!  


No comments:

Post a Comment