Last year a girl from my high school invited all her friends to her wedding via facebook. At the time, I thought that was a crazy way to invite people, but now I'm thinking she is brilliant.
Invitations are somewhat difficult. As with all things "wedding," I'm told that it's my big day and everything should be amazingly colorful, personal and creative. I'm supposed to pick a color scheme, picture, font, paper material and envelope that are all a part of our theme. On top of that, the wording can be as creative or as formal as we choose! Good luck.
A friend from work advised not to put too much money or effort into our invites, because people will be throwing them away! Smart. So smart, in fact, that I think we will go more low-key on our invitations and put the capital into more lasting items... like flowers... or cake... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment