MAY 13th!
I want to tell everyone I meet that I'm getting married to Josh Taves on May 13th! And I do tell most everyone I meet. And all my friends. And all my family. I'm like a walking Save the Date card:)
Last night was so fun. After work I sat down with a cup of peppermint tea, an address book, and a set of love songs. Writing everyones names and addresses on our Save the Dates made me think about every person we are inviting to celebrate with us, how far they may travel to be with us, and how much fun it will be to see our friends and family all together.
It left me with a realization that a wedding is truly a celebration. Josh and I are joining not just our futures, but our families, near and far, our friends, and our pasts. I cannot think of a better way to begin our life together!
No comments:
Post a Comment