Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bride-A-Licious!

Amongst all the wedding planning tips, there's a lot of pressure from wedding mags to become "Bridealicious." This means different things to different brides, but I am focused on looking fit and hot on my wedding day. I want to look my best for that day and for the honeymoon. So today I started a cleanse, which is 2012's term for "diet." 

I chose the Master Cleanse- because it's fast-working (10 days) and because Beyonce did it. She's my fitness role model. She's curvy and fit; so you can tell that she eats and that she works out. Plus she's so fly!

The Master Cleanse includes 10 days of fresh-pressed lemon juice, a dab of cayenne pepper and a bit of High-Grade Maple Syrup (which I am substituting for Coconut Syrup). It doesn't taste GREAT, but it doesn't taste too bad either. 

Anyway, this is Day 1, and the experts say to record your progress. So I will use this blog to pout when I'm SO hungry and gloat when my jeans are a little looser. Plus, I promised Josh that I will be careful with my body, to be sure that I'm not hurting myself. And I keep the promises I make Josh, even the hard ones. 

Here's to Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment