I'd like to introduce to you the newest member of our Bridal Party.
Drumroll please!
..................Baahhdahdumdahdumdumdumdumdahdumdumdumdum..................
The Maid of Honor,
JENAE MARIE PITTS!
Jenae is a free-thinking, huge-hearted woman, who loves to laugh. We've been friends since we met in 8th Grade Student Council (where all long-lasting friendships are forged), and as years went by we became even closer. Some of our fondest memories together include Coffee Club, Zoolander, high school dances, bowling class, Lake Access, skipping class, and European History. Some of our less-loved memories together include Mr. Flygare's World Literature class, hiking Pikes Peak, working at Marigolds Cafe, tennis team, and high school in general. We've been through a lot together, good times and bad times, and I can assuredly say that Jenae has been one of the most influential people in my life.
I'm so excited for celebrating with all my bridesmaids, and enjoying this time with one of my dearest and silliest friends as Maid of Honor is such a blessing to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment