Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Eleven days left and the Bride 2 Be is without a care in the world :) 


The rings are ready, the cake is ordered, the guests are counted. Everything is ready and now all I have to do is shave my legs and curl my hair! Today my loving parents treated me to a highlight at our salon in Old Town. I had to call in sick to work to get to it, but that was just part of the fun! It looks pretty good. 


........................................................................

Today the Mother of the Bride and I put on our dresses, figured out how to wear our hair and enjoyed how pretty we we're going to look on May 13th:) In case you didn't know, Mother of the Bride is a big deal too, so she also needs to look GOOD. And mine does! We're going to have a little more fun next week getting manicures and putting finishing touches on the party planning. 


I'm sooooooooo excited to see all my friends and family. My Dad, my bridesmaids, my Aunt Pam and Uncle Dale are all so loving and generous, half of them are flying across the country to be here. What a gift to have everyone around! Thank you everybody. 
........................................................................


I never thought I'd be ready to get married. I thought I'd be kind of freaking out or at least incredibly anxious but it's just solid and real. I'm not quite ready to call myself a wife yet (it sounds so old!) but I haven't really had cold feet- because Josh Taves is CRAZY AWESOME! He's so interesting that I'm going to spend most of my time listening to what's in his head and in his heart. I'm excited to relax with him and listen to him. In the mean time, I'm really excited for the party. 


11 days to go :)









No comments:

Post a Comment