Tuesday, May 8, 2012

5..4..3..2..1...

It's almost here. I can't believe that in the next few days we will be welcoming my family and friends to our celebration! What joy this weekend is blessed with! I'm spending with week with Mom to prepare. So far she's made sure I'm well rested, well fed, relaxed and PAMPERED. She took my to the salon to get our nails done together and they look goooooood! And we bought some good smelling stuff at Bath and Bodyworks so our house smells like tropical flowers! Yum! The Wedding Party House is ready for all those Bridesmaids- stocked with good food, good smells and everything PINK :) Last night we went to the Choclate Cafe in Old Town for a Mothers Day party! It was delicious and special because she gave me advice on how to be a good wife, which she is really good at. As I tie up some of the final details of the wedding, like the Ceremony programs that didn't come yet, the RSVPs that didn't work on our website, and what swimsuits to wear on our cruise, I am full of anticipation about the coming days. So much love is surrounding me and Josh. We are a blessed couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment