Yesterday Julia (Mother of the Groom) Cynthia (my Mom) and my Maid of Honor, Jenae, threw me a Bridal Shower! It was such a beautiful party- everything was pink and sparkly! I'm so thankful for everyone who came to celebrate- friends, family, and friends who feel more like family. For those of you reading this, THANK YOU for such incredibly thoughtful gifts, how generous you have been to us! Thank you for your smiles and your best wishes. Your presence was a present to me... :) what a way to kick off our wedding celebration!
Today when I woke up the stack of wedding magazines in my room felt almost nostalgic. We're pretty much done wedding planning, which is unreal to me. A few finishing touches, a finalized guest list, and a couple cakes are the only things left on our list. It's a sad thing to see this "engaged" season of my life start coming to a close. On the other hand, I look forward to some slowness, a new last name, and especially a new roommate. He's the part I'm most excited about (duh).
No comments:
Post a Comment